Fees and registration
1. Abstract submission – extended deadline: June
18 28 (decision notification: June 25 July 5).
2. Author registration deadline: from June 1 to July 12.
3. Full paper (+ video presentation) / abstract (+ poster) submission deadline: July 9.
Below you will find the fees and procedures for registration as an author in CIVAE 2021 Conference as well as the conditions of participation. Please, read them carefully. Registration fees below refer to a single payment and should be paid in Euros.
Information on how to register as a listener can be found below.
|One paper||Two papers||Three papers|
|Single author||85 EUR||140 EUR||195 EUR|
|Two to three authors||170 EUR||225 EUR||280 EUR|
|Four to five authors||250 EUR||305 EUR||360 EUR|
|More than 5 authors||Please contact us|
|Listener registration||45 EUR|
Single author registration: 85 EUR the first paper and 55 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference*.
Two to three authors registration: 170 EUR the first paper and 55 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference*.
Four to five authors registration: 250 EUR the first paper and 55 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference*.
Groups of more than five authors: civae.arts [at] gmail.com
*Each author can submit up to 3 papers.
The fee includes: (1) Digital certificate for each presentation, (2) Digital certificate of attendance, and (3) Publication of accepted papers in the Conference Book of Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN.
Cancellation: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email to the Conference Office.
Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
• A refund will be given for cancellations received before June 14, 2021. Cancellation fee is 50 EUR.
• Cancellations notified after June 14, 2021 will not be eligible for any refund.
The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the CIVAE2021 Conference Office is received.
Terms and conditions
• Conference certificates of presentation/attendance will be issued to registered participants.
• Each author can submit and present up to 3 papers. All accepted papers will be published in a Conference Book of Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN.
Method of payment
Payment of registration fees will be in EURO by:
• Bank transfer to the conference account. Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Bank charges will be added to the registration fee. Clearly state the participant’s name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
• Paypal: payments outside the EU area.
• Wise: payment gateway,
• Others: civae.arts [at] gmail.com
Please note that payment information will be sent by email to the authors after the paper have been accepted.