Guidelines and conference platform
1. Abstract submission deadline: June 18 (decision notification: June 25).
2. Author registration deadline: July 2.
3. Full paper (+ video presentation) / abstract (+ poster) submission deadline: July 9.
Please note that full paper (+video presentation) or abstract (+poster) will be sent by email to: civae.arts[at]gmail.com after payment of Conference fees.
Option 1. Paper (+ video presentation)
- Between 1500 and 2500 words.
- Paper should not exceed 5 pages including title, authors’ names, affilitations, keywords and references. Please, find here a template: .doc
- Structure: Title, authors’ names, affiliations, 150-200 words abstract, 3 to 5 keywords, introduction, body of the paper, tables and figures placed where they belong, conclusion, references (APA 6th ed.), and acknowledgments (if applicable).
- Images included in the paper should preferably be elaborated by the authors or have the usage rights. In both cases, images must appear correctly cited (author, year and source). The resolution of the images will be 96ppp.
- Presentation: papers will be asynchronously presented through an individual forums system during the Conference days. The presentation will consist of a video file (10 minutes maximum). The video file may be uploaded to any of the following platforms, so that you can share the link in your virtual forum during the Conference days: Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Ivoox, Instagram, Bitchute, Dailymotion, Vimeo, others (consult). Optionally, you can send your presentation link to the Conference technical secretariat until July 12 at: civae.arts [at] gmail.com
Option 2. Abstract (+ poster)
- Abstract will have between 250 and 300 words, 3 to 5 keywords and references (APA 6th ed.). It will be presented in .doc or .odt format. Please, find here a template: .doc
- Abstract will be accompained by a second document in .pdf format with a single slide (40 x 30 cm) containing the title, authors’ names, affiliation, introduction, body and conclusions. Please, find here a template .pptx
- Images included in the poster should preferably be elaborated by the authors or have the usage rights. In both cases, images must appear correctly cited (author, year and source). The resolution of the images will be 96ppp.
The conference CIVAE 2021 will be developed through a conference plataform. Once your proposal has been accepted you will receive an email with the information for payment/registration. When the registration is completed, you will receive the information to access to the CIVAE 2021 virtual platform.