Guidelines and submission form.
Theoretical, empirical and/or practical approach proposals for papers and poster presentations are welcomed. The official language of the conference is English, however proposals may be submitted in English and Spanish. Proposals can be submitted as a paper (option 1) or as a poster (option 2).
Accepted submissions will be published in a digital Book of Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN. We encourage authors to use interactive media, i.e. audio, video, photographs.
Option 1. Paper
- Between 1500 and 2500 words.
- Paper should not exceed 5 pages including title, authors’ names, affilitations, keywords and references.
- Structure: Title, authors’ names, affiliations, 100-150 words abstract, 3 to 5 keywords, introduction, body of the paper, tables and figures placed where they belong, conclusion, references, and acknowledgments (if applicable).
- Presentation: papers must be accompanied with an audio or video of maximum 3 minutes for its presentation at the conference virtual platform. Presentations will consist of a single file of maximum 30mb, which may be in audio format (preferably in MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV or AIFF) or video format (MOV, FLV, MPEG4, AVI, WMV).
Option 2. Poster
- It will contain a single slide (40 x 30 cm) in .pdf format with the title, authors’ names, affiliation, introduction, body and conclusions.
- Poster will be accompained by a second document (.doc, .odt) that will not exceed 1 page and that will contain an abstract between 250 and 300 words, 3 to 5 keywords and references.
Images included in the paper/poster should preferably be by author/authors authorship or appear correctly cited (author, year and source). The resolution of the images will be 96ppp.