Fees and registration
Below you will find the fees and procedures for registration as an author in CIVAE 2019 Conference as well as the conditions of participation. Please, read them carefully. Registration fees below refer to a single payment and should be paid in Euros.
Information on how to register as an attendant can be found here: ATTENDANT REGISTRATION
At least one author of each accepted submission must be registered and present the paper at the conference.
Regular registration: 150 EUR the first paper and 55 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference*.
Student registration: 75 EUR the first paper and 55 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference*.
*Each author can submit up to 3 papers.
• Registration fee one paper: regular 150 € / student 75 €
• Registration fee two papers: regular 205 € (150 + 55 €) / student 130 € (75 + 55 €)
• Registration fee three papers: regular 260 € (150 + 55 + 55 €) / student 185 € (75 + 55 + 55 €)
The fee includes: (1) Digital certificate for each presentation, (2) Digital certificate of attendance, and (3) Publication of accepted papers in the Conference Book of Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN.
Cancellation: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email to the Conference Office.
Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
• A refund will be given for cancellations received before September 30, 2019. Cancellation fee is 65 EUR.
• Cancellations notified after September 30, 2019 will not be eligible for any refund.
The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the CIVAE2019 Conference Office is received.
Terms and conditions
• Conference certificates of presentation/attendance will be issued to registered participants.
• At least one author of each accepted submission must be registered and present the paper at the conference.
• Each author can submit and present up to 3 papers. All accepted papers will be published in a Conference Book of Proceedings with ISBN and ISSN.
Method of payment
Payment of Registration fees will be in EURO by:
• Bank transfer to the conference account. Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Bank charges will be added to the registration fee. Clearly state the participant’s name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
•Paypal: Paypal wil be available as an option for participants outside the Euro area. Please request by email civae.arts[at]gmail.com